Register to access course materials
Please submit the form at right/below.
(If you cannot see the form, please allow cookies on this site. Your data is shared with no external entities.)
You will be redirected to the registration page. Please create an account and login.
Your course will be listed on your account page (if not, please wait a few minutes, then refresh the page). Click on the course name to access course content and media.
Pre-7 November Preparation
- Elevator Pitch: Be prepared to introduce yourself during the workshop with your 1-min elevator pitch. Please use the Pre-Workshop Exercises to create or refine your pitch.
- Marketing Docs: Upload your current pitch deck (PowerPoint, please!), one pagers, and other collateral if you’d like it to be considered for live coaching during the workshop.
- Quick preview: Watch the “Perfect Pitch” 3-minute videos to get an overview of the approach we’ll use during the Pitch Academy.
- Prepare: Review the sections on Perfect Pitch Philosophy, Question 01: Who cares?, and Question 02: What do you do?
- Content: There is a top-level description and more detailed content for each section.
- Exercises: Each section has a series of exercises to help you apply what you’ve learned from the content to your own situation.
- Quizzes: Each section has a short quiz to ensure that the primary benefits of the content are clear to you.