Welcome to Your Perfect Pitch Workbook
If you get an error message saying “Please go back and complete the previous lesson“, please do so and then click on “Mark Complete” in the top right corner or bottom right corner of the page.
Great pitches enable you to tell your story in your way. But how do you create a great pitch?
Pitch templates are readily available. Unfortunately, they only help you to tell your story someone else’s way. That’s not good enough.
“Perfect Pitch” is not about pitching perfectly. It’s about telling your story in your way AND tuning your words for the ears of your audience.
Simple, not easy
The Perfect Pitch process is simple, but it’s not easy. Prepare to have your assumptions challenged, to edit out your favorite stories, and to extract projections from limited data.
Your success depends on your having done your homework, from writing elevator pitches to aggregating market data to understanding your competition to developing a successful business development strategy.
This workbook is full of exercises and other content to guide you through the process.
For every aspect of Perfect Pitch, you will get:
- Plano & Simple Content: The context and approach for each step of the process in TWO flavors:
- SIMPLE Version: 300 word description of need-to-know information.
- PLANO Details: No promises on word count! These pages are OPTIONAL, but provide all my best advice, favorite tips & tools, and examples.
- Exercises: Step-by-step instructions (via PowerPoint download) to apply what you’ve just learned to your own situation.
- Quiz: Short tests to check your knowledge and upload your work from the exercises.
Need more help?
Participate actively in the workshop! I’m here to help.
Check out the links throughout this course to the current version of Perfect Pitch, Plano & Simple, my online book comprising everything I know about pitching.