Brought to you by MIT Enterprise Forum CEE on 11 May 2022.
This webinar highlights a structured process developed by Linda Plano (Plano & Simple) that serves as a corporate guide to evaluating & pitching tech startups to the Board.
Click on blue dots to jump to relevant section.
- Lukasz (MITEF CEE)
- Linda (Plano & Simple)
- Managing risks & benefits in your innovation pipeline
- Soft criteria & the 10 Questions
- Q01: Why should the Board care?
- Q02: What do they (the innovators) do?
- Q03: Why will their innovation win?
- Q04: How will they sustain their advantage?
- Q05: Does it work?
- Q06: How will you make money?
- Q07: How much financial impact will they have on your business?
- Q08: Why them?
- Q09: What will they do?
- Q10: How much will it cost?
- Constructive decisions
- Say “No”
- Say “Yes”
- Wrap up
- Additional training opportunities
- Q&A (Tools for presenting innovations)